- Chairman's Desk
- Managing Committee
- kamala central school
- Contact us
- Admissions are open to all students irrespective of caste, color and creed. Selection of the candidate is done on the bases of merit only.
- Every candidate at the time of admission must be introduced by the parents/ guardian in person, who will be responsible for the conduct of the child.
- Application for the admission should be made in the prescribed form duly accompanied by the transfer certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Duplicate Birth Certificate is to be submitted in the case of fresh admission. The candidate seeking admission from another school should pass a written test conducted by the school.
- The parents / guardians of SC/ST and BC students must produce the necessary and valid certificated after getting verified and signed by the deputy director of Public Instruction of the respective states, who control migration of the students from the school under their control.
- The Principal reserves the right to assign the student to any class.
- The decision of the Head of the Institution is final with regard to the Admission of the candidate.
Have any Questions?
with our Counselor