- Chairman's Desk
- Managing Committee
- kamala central school
- Contact us
Karthik PU College - Activities
- 72ND INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
- LIFE IS ABOUT FINDING VISION OF YOURSELF AND THEN CREATING IT
- THE MORE DIFFICULT THE VICTORY,THE GREATER THE HAPPINESS
- HANDWRITING IS MORE CONNECTED TO THE MOVEMENT OF THE HEART
- Intercollege Cultural Fest
- Sports Day - "ONLY HE WHO CAN SEE THE INVISIBLE CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE" : Two day sports meet was organized on 28th & 29th Jan 2016 by Karthik Pre University college. Various outdoor and indoor games were conducted. Many students participate and won, both the days were amazingly harmonized with both students and staff stepping out in the sun to cheer the participants.
- Info Of Yoga
- The college achieves academic excellence with equal emphasis laid on Co-curricular activities. The potential talents of the students are well harnessed by the different clubs under the able guidance of the faculty.
- Freshers Day, Cultural Day, Ethnic Day and Annual Day are celebrated to identify and encourage the manifold talent among the students. Literary competitions like debates and essay-writing are also held.
- Inter-Collegiate annual academic fest will be organized in order to promote and motivate students in their academic areas.
- Inter – Class competitions are organized to identify talented students in the field of academic, cultural and sports activities.
- Workshops on Music, Dance, Drama, Painting etc. are organized in the college under the direction and guidance of experts in the respective fields.
- Annual Youth Day will be celebrated in our College premises by the students .
- The Seminars and lectures by eminent scholars organized in the college widen the exposure of our students, beyond the walls of the classrooms.
- Facilities for Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Carom, Chess and Badminton are provided. Students are given opportunity to take participation in state, National level and various competitions. Annual Sports Meet is held every year to encourage students in sports.
- National festivals are celebrated with the hoisting of National flag and arranging patriotic programmes. It helps our students to cherish and follow the noble ideals that inspired our struggle for freedom.
- ‘Srushti’ Annual magazine of the college documents the vibrant activities of the college. It provides an opportunity for the students to show-case these creative and literary talents and abilities.
- Creating environmental awareness among the future generation by starting Eco Club in the campus which motivates students to imbibe habits and life style to manage and recycle waste.
Have any Questions?
with our Counselor